Saturday, September 21, 2013

Secret Diary

Dear Brylee,
I promise when you are older I will never make you take a picture with your "secret diary"
But you are getting so big and I never want to forget you at this age.  You are just adorable hanging out on your bed writing in your "secret diary"
Yelling out for help spelling words.
Sometimes I stand right outside your room listening to you sound out words and peek around the door to see you kicking your feet and looking way too grown up.
I promise to not expose all your deepest secrets.
Except this one.  
Because you are as cute as they come.
Love,
Mom
Serickrt!
A list of your favorite things.
Jesus
Zoo
Dogs
Dance 
School
Babies 
Toys
Music
Pretty Things
Princess
Crowns 
Stuffed Animals
Purple
Blankets
Plume Pens
Barbies
Mom and Dad
Hearts
Chocolate
Butterfly
Scentsy
My Room
Hello Kitty
Perfume
Friends
My Little Pony
Not My Favarit!
Boys!
Bees
Transformers
Ironman
Stinky Farts
Armpits
Grasshoppers
Superman
Strangers
Throw-Up
Fish 
Dragons
Spiders
Spikes

No comments: