Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gander Mountain Grand Opening

The main reason we moved north instead of south was for Bryan to have the opportunity to open a new Gander Mountain store and of course to be a tad closer to my family in ND. I literally have not seen him in 4 or 5 weeks. He has been putting in 100 plus hour work weeks. And not once have I heard him complain! Not sure how he operates on such little sleep.....But it looks like all the hard work paid off. The kids and I braved the crowd and tracked down my hard working man.

Jake loves these guys. I know I should know their names but they have their own tv show on the history channel hunting crocodiles or maybe alligartors. The line to meet them was outrageous. I think I heard 500 plus people drove from all over to meet them.

Align CenterBow hunting for the kiddos! Both boys want their own bows now.

I'm sure I should know his name too. Bry said he just won over half a million fishing. Not bad for a days work!
and more very cool fishing guys who gave the kids new tackle!
Thanks for working so hard for your family Bryan!
Maybe we will see you soon!

No comments: