Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Saturday

Our Saturday started bright and early and ended 12 hours later.
First we drop Brylee off at dance. I love that she has started making friends.
Next stop Swim lessons for Jake. He loves to swim!
Next Stop Candy Land Carnival at Brett's school. Lots of sugar, lots of games and lots of fun.
No pictures but next stop was going to a Great Big Mega church with Talli.
The kids loved it, even Brylee wanted to stay with the kids her age.
Brett said he had butterflies in his stomach with his excitement on his way to be dropped with the kids his age. Off course when I picked him up he was upstairs with all his new friends playing basketball.

Last stop playtime with the Clarks.

Best stop of all bedtime!

2 comments:

Vicki Valker Soltis said...

Bret & I are cut from the same pattern. I get butterflies too, when I think of you coming to Minot this summer.

Beach Momma said...

I am sooo glad we were a part of your big day. Thank you for helping to call my turbulent heart! :)