Sunday, July 5, 2009

MiMi Junior


I have a Mom who is Queen of Clean. I also have a daughter who is the Princess of Clean. Brylee enjoys using a marker on the wall, carpet and toys just for the thrill of wiping it off. She points out messes to me all day and likes to clean her room. Right now I can hear her helping her Dad with laundry.
My Mom has a very special gift not only can see dirt she can "smell it" Don't ask! Must be a gift that was not passed on to me. But we are pretty sure that Brylee may have the gift of "smelling dust and dirt."
And just in case you are wondering my Mom just happens to to be married to the King of Clean. They are a match made in heaven.

1 comment:

Vicki Valker Soltis said...

This is a very proud day for me. She has my dimple AND my nose? Love my little girl(s!! Mimi, Sr.