Monday, January 19, 2009

99 months old


Seriously isn't this a bit ridiculous I can tell you how many months old my kids are, still! Next time someone asks how old Brett is I think I will say just a little over 99 months. Yes on January 18th 2009 Brett turned 99 months old. Maybe we will have a party Feb. 18th for his 100 month birthday. This will be the 99th picture in his book. Not sure if I will ever be able to stop. I'm sure his wife will not mind when I stop by the 18th of ever month : )
Just in case you were wondering Jake is 51 months and Brylee is 27 months old!

2 comments:

Vicki Valker Soltis said...

And you, my little girl, are 358 months old on Friday. Wish I could come and celebrate with you, but will just have to do it from afar!!!! Love You!!!!!!

Twyska said...

Now YOU are a COOL mom! Can I be like you?

Hmmm Friday???