Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Naughty and Nice

Jacob being the nice good boy, closes his eyes while I wrap Christmas presents.
I threatened Jacob that if he opened his present that I would take it back.
Look at the good boy behaving.

Now on the the naughty girl :) Have you ever been so mad that you take all your clothes off and cry as loud as you can to get your way. Well this girl does. Since I am such a good Mom I took a shower and left the kids down stairs. In 5 minutues this cute little girl opened the wrapped presents until she found one she liked. Jacob freaked out and stuck the presents she opened under the bed scared that Christmas may just be canceled because the presents were opened. Brylee is screaming "Booty, Booty, Booty" I will translate~ Beauty.



As you can see this is a picture very happy girl and probably a confused boy- as why I am not taking her present back. Sometimes it is very hard to be two. We have been very busy with "Booty" glitter glue pens!









1 comment:

Beach Momma said...

Silly Momma, did you really think you could safely wrap and leave presents under the tree? That is too funny. Ohhh I am laughing so much now.