Monday, December 22, 2008

Clean, Super Sweet Smelling Kids

You may be thinking nice Mohawk Jake......Please do not make that mistake, he is a dinosaur, a stegosaurus. When you are 4 mohawks are not cool but dinosaurs are. I stand corrected.
Bath time is always fun.....but

all fun must end at some point, and that point in when there is no more hot water and you are shaking but still do not want to get out. Again hard to be two!

Oh how fun, Brylee's first french braid....oh how much fun it is to have a little princess!
Daddy's little love bug!


1 comment:

Vicki Valker Soltis said...

Any pictures when the braid came out? I'll be watching....

It's the day before Christmas and I am fully aware that He continues to bless me with His Love. It's all right here in this blog, for me to see daily. I Love You all!!!!