Thursday, July 3, 2008

9 Amazing Years




Bryan, I love you because....

because God used you as part of my salvation,

because you are the father of our 3 incredible children,

because you work so hard so I can stay home with our kiddos,

because you never judge me and love me for who I am,

because you are an amazing Dad,

because you can work all day and then come home and do housework without complaining,

because we make an amazing team and have decided to live like no lives today,

because you sold your truck for a better future,

because you rub my back every night,

because you love my family and gave me a wonderful family to love,

because you drove me to North Dakota in the middle of winter for Christmas,

because you are passionate about so many things in life,

because you can fix anything and you everthing you touch you make better,

because you can get 3 kids ready for bed,

because you pray with the kids,

because you cook for me,
because you get up at 5 in the morning and do dishes or laundry before work,

because the longer we are married the deeper my love is for you,

and most important you have put up with me for 9 years!

Happy Anniversary! Come home soon!
Loving you....Dara

2 comments:

Cav5Mom said...

Dara,

I love you, what else can I say!

Bryan

Vicki Valker Soltis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

You are both a testimony to God's grace.

I love you both so very much!!!
Mom